Inside Look Into CISO Decision-Making Processes: Budgets and Risk Assessments
We’ve gathered YL Ventures advisors Ben de Bont (CISO at ServiceNow) and Stacey Halota (VP, Information Security & Privacy at Graham Holdings) to give cybersecurity entrepreneurs an inside look into 2020 cybersecurity budgets and how they affect your chances of joining existing security stacks. Join us to learn how CISOs prioritize between solutions, how their existing stack factors into the process, and what they look for in new solutions and technologies.
This upcoming webinar will take place in the form of a live discussion moderated by Sounil Yu, CISO-in-Residence at YL Ventures and former Chief Security Scientist at Bank of America.
Would you like to ask one of the speakers a question? Submit it in advance here!
When: Wednesday|May 27, 2020|5:30 pm Israel time (7:30 am PT, 10:30 am ET)
Join us to learn:
- How CISOs build their annual cybersecurity budget and how it affects transactions with early-stage startups.
- Where startups can edge their way into a security stack in the middle of a budget cycle.
- How recent events have impacted cybersecurity budgets and CISO priorities.
- How CISOs perform a gap analysis between their existing and their target security posture.
- How risk assessments play into decision-making and how entrepreneurs can hack them to break through the noise.